- As we’ve seen reported elsewhere, smartphone owners officially make up the majority of mobile subscribers, as 56 percent owned a smartphone as of Q3 2012.
- On average, those surveyed spend 5 hours and 20 minutes a month consuming video via mobile devices.
- 16 percent of television owning homes homes also own a tablet.
- Feature phone usage is on the decline with only 44% ownership,as opposed to 82% in 2009.
- Social media usage still occurs predominately via computer, but smartphone app and mobile web browser usage combined match it.
Agencies should strive to make their content consumable on multiple devices.